Summer is fast approaching, and whether you are heading off on holiday somewhere sunny, or staying closer to home, a lightweight buggy can come in really handy. We love the Silver Cross Pop and Zest buggys – they are comfortable and practical, and come in a range of bright or subtle colours. To find out more about the different features of each buggy, keep reading!
The new, updated Pop pushchair is suitable from birth and jam-packed with smart features, like the fully extendable UPF 50+ hood for maximum sun protection, the full lie-flat seat recline and the adjustable calf support to keep little legs happy. Suitable for toddlers up to 25kg, Pop has the widest seat in it’s class and a taller seat back – ideal for growing boys and girls. The generous shopping basket provides plenty of storage and the ergonomic soft grip handles ensure a comfortable push. Pop is the perfect combination of comfort for your child and practicality for parents.
– POP PUSHCHAIR
– UPF 50+ EXTENDABLE HOOD
– 5 POINT SAFETY HARNESSES
– RAIN COVER
– GENEROUS SHOPPING BASKET
– ERGONOMIC SOFT FOAM HANDLES
This pushchair comes in several beautiful colours – vintage pink, jade, chilli (all pictured above), sand and jet. To view the collection, browse the Pop range on Jilly’s Online.
The new Zest buggy is lightweight and ultra compact.
- Suitable up to 25kg.
- The Zest chair is lightweight, weighing only 5.8kg.
- It has excellent chassis suspension
- The extensible hood provides UPF50 + sun protection, and comes equipped with a ventilated hood with window allowing you to see the baby.
- The safety harness grows with your baby and comes with a modern buckle and matching details.
- Raincover includes providing protection from the elements.
- Basket and mesh fabric is perfect for carrying all the essentials for the baby.
- The soft grip ergonomic handle ensures a comfortable ride.
This pushchair comes in four striking colours – black, aqua, sand (all shown above) and chilli. To order your new pushchair today, visit the Zest collection on our website.
The Jilly’s Online Team 🙂